My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally!



I finally got out the baby announcements yesterday! Woohoo! I want to say that i'm proud that i sent out 50 baby announcements, but since Mark is 5 weeks old today I'm going to hold my own applause. The announcements are worth waiting for. Two different ones were sent out yesterday and Kate made one of them. She is fabulous and did such an awesome job.

5 weeks old today! Wow, where did the time go? Mark is feeling better today. He still gets a little fussy with bad gas, but his congestion seems to have gone away. Yay! Lily is off to a family reunion with Grandma and Papa, so the weekend is mine and Marks to have. We'll rest one more day and maybe tomorrow we'll make a trip out to Daddy's work and have lunch.

Look for your announcement in the mail. I addressed them and hopefully remembered stamps on all of them and had a girlfriend drop them off at the post office. Please let me know if you don't receive yours. Everyone in my address book should have received one :)

Love you!

No comments: