My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What a week! Happy Wednesday all!

I can't believe another week is flying by. Just 2 short days and Lily will be starting 1st grade! Friday morning, Lily and I will go to her school and find out who her new teacher will be. She is really excited.

She has had a really great week. Grandma Judy watched her Monday-Wednesday, then Grandma Cindy is watching her the rest and picking her up from her 2 hour day on Friday and taking her camping. Mark and I will be joining them for just half a day out there to go to the lake.

Since starting on rice cereal, Mark has slept through the night. This is Awesome! He's still only eating it once a day, but its the best part of the day...evening! He is such a happy little guy.

Time to get back to the old grind. Almost time to start morning call block.

Love to all!

No comments: