My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I don't feel like walking...

Mark took 4 steps on Monday night! He stands very well on his own and has been taking baby steps every now and then on his own. He cruises the furniture like a pro and he finally took more than two at a time. We were so excited we ran and grabbed the camera after dinner. Well, he was VERY tired. He was cracking up in most of the videos and falling on purpose. Here is a video displaying how Laaaazy he is :) Watch him Stretch his arms out for me. He reminds me of the scooby gang running away from the bad guys. He can clearly walk, but just as he crawled when he felt like, he'll show me and walk only when he feels like. I love this boy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a hoot!! I love how every time you'd say no he'd stop himself from falling. LOL

Meredith said...

Connor was watching smiling! He says WAY TO GO MARK!!!! What a big boy! Too funny about him putting his arms out! Connor stands and just looks at me.. no desire for steps! :)