My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Mark!




Mark had a great birthday party. Was a bit rained out, but he still had lots of fun eating pizza, cake and hanging out with our best friends and family. My batteries died right before the party and so I'm thankful (as always) for my favorite, Kate to bring her camera. I will share those photos with you as soon as I get them. I will be taking Mark today for his 1 year appointment. Stay tuned for those details :)

2 comments:

Camila Andrade said...

Happy birthday, Mark!!!
Awwww, Mommy! I wish I could have been there!But, hopefully, by the endo of the firt week of December, I will be able to meke it there, so tht I can hug and kiss all of you again! I love you all so much!

Camila (the daughter who misses you the most!)

Unknown said...

Awwww!!! LOVE THE BLUE FACE!!! He's so cute.