My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mommy & Mark's Thursday off

On the way home from work on Wednesday evening I got a call from the daycare saying Mark had an allergic reaction (again), but this time his fever spiked to 101 and he was laying on the floor.

I had to get Mark over to the dr this morning and the earliest they could get him in was 11. I told the Dr. I was ready to just do the allergy tests. We had put it off long enough and I didn't want it to get as bad as his ears did. Mark has bad allergic reactions with shortness of breath along with rashes that cover his trunk, back, neck, face, etc. and now he is getting a fever along with it. No more waiting, we're getting the allergy tests.

We spoke to the allergist today and made an official appointment to get poked all over on June 30th. He started feeling much better around 4:30 when he woke up from his nap. We picked up Lily and since it was still 100 degrees, we decided to get out the slip n slide! Here are some photos!












Then we had some strawberry shortcake!

2 comments:

Jim and Reno said...

Nothing cures your ills better than a slip and slide!! Looks like they were both having a really good time. XOXO

Margie said...

I love the thumbs up picture of Mark! He looks adorable :)