My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Mark Really wants to be outside with Daddy and the puppies
Today is a great day! I feel great, the weather isn't too bad, I had a fabulous taco salad from Baja Fresh, Work has been productive and my kids are healthy...what more could I ask for? I was just excited about my taco salad, so everything else was a bonus! :)
**Update from my physical therapy**
Not much news...Physical therapy may not help, but it's keeping me from bedrest, so that's great! Right now I'm waiting for the physical therapist to speak with my OB to see if she will approve his therapy.
This pregnancy is definitely more uncomfortable than my last. I can deal with the pain and I just hope baby is doing well. Next Tuesday is our ultrasound so we'll find out for sure on that day! Very exciting!
Nothing else going on. Lily is starting school next week (YAY!) and Mark is as rambunctious as ever. :)
Love to all!
<3

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Love the pic!! I have a few similar ones of C! Too cute! Sorry to hear about your back! You take it easy girl!!! Excited to hear if Mark will have a little bro or sis!