My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

10 weeks to go!



(Thank you, Kate!)

Definitely can tell I"m pregnant with a girl now...Puffy face Haha!
Pregnancy is going well! I'm uncomfortable with two pinched nerves, but I deal with it just fine. It's just temporary (hopefully). Besides that and being fat, I am having a very uneventful pregnancy. At least now you can tell I'm pregnant, so instead of having the ones who are afraid to ask me if I'm pregnant because they're not sure if I just have extra baby weight from the baby I"m holding, I now get the "You will have your hands full" comments. People are funny. I just tell them that I will enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

Laurie Schmaurie said...

Fat Schmat - you are beautiful! I wish I looked as great as you preggo. :)