My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend



Our weekend was jam packed! Jim & I volunteered Friday, Saturday & Sunday for the Halloween at the Zoo. We do this every year and have a blast doing it. Year before last, I was volunteering at just about 2 1/2 months pregnant, so definitely a difference with this years 8 months. I survived and had a great job though!
On Sunday before the zoo, we took kids to the pumpkin patch. Photos above are the best I got. I need the pictures from everyone else because I must have been facing the sun at all times :) The ones above are of Mark feeding a goat. He loved it! Lily had fun making sand art and feeding the animals as well. They also went through a corn maze and climbed up the barrels of hay.

No comments: