My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, January 10, 2011

I noticed that it's been a while since my posts contained much more than pictures or videos of the kids. So here is my post with some words and stuff...

The kids were out of school today...all of them. School & daycare were closed. The kids waited patiently as I finished working and we headed outside to play in the snow. They have already closed Lily's school for tomorrow and I am crossing everything I have that the daycare will be open. Camila arrives tomorrow afternoon at 12:15 if the weather allows. We are excited to have her back!

We are celebrating Lily's 9th birthday on Saturday with a birthday party at Sparkle Cupcake Company. The years have flown by since that wintery Friday morning back in 2002.

So far 2011 has treated us well. I have begun making my resolutions & am looking forward to following through with them. :) I was mentioned in an article in yesterday's paper...pretty neat! http://www.dnj.com/article/20110109/NEWS01/101090326/Project-PASS-providing-link-for-workers-and-jobs Lily wrote her new years resolution in class last week and it was the cutest essay. Her new years resolution is to write better because she likes to write. What a fantastic resolution. So often do I make a resolution to take something away from my life or try to make myself aware of something I should be doing, but Lily sets a resolution to better something she already enjoys. She will not only have awesome penmanship, she will have fun perfecting it.

Elizabeth finds it quite unacceptable that something else is preoccupying my time, therefore this will be it of my rambles. I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

xoxoxo

No comments: