My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family Update

Everything is going well for us!

I'm feeling much better from my wisdom teeth removal.

Elizabeth is feeling much better and hasn't had a fever since that dreaded night/morning.

Mark's doing well. He failed a hearing test, so we have an appointment to see the ENT on March 21st.

Lily loves her softball team. She's having TCAP testing this week and will be out of school for spring break next week.

Camila is home for spring break this week. She loves her school and is doing very well.

Jim built his computer and is happy :)

That's about it for us here. Busy as always and having lots of fun at the same time. Our weeks are consumed with work, school, softball, girl scouts, volunteering, church, etc. We love it!

Thanks for hanging in there with me! 

No comments: