My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, August 6, 2012

Busy weekend!

We had 2 birthday parties and 2 different friends came from out of town and I was able to spend some time with them. It was a great time!

Here are some pictures - 2 of which i took from Laurie :)
 Ashlyn's birthday party
 Picture below are my kids and Lindsey's kids...Madison who Lily basically grew up with is on the end by Lily. So great to see them!
Then this is a video of Ella skating on real roller skates at Ashlyn's party. She's amazing. Mark made it around once, but gave up pretty quickly and needed my assistance. Ella didn't even want my help to get up. 
It was a great weekend! I'm so glad to see my friends, especially ones I haven't seen in a few months. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: