My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, December 10, 2012

Take my picture, Mommy!

This is one thing you can count on with Elizabeth....she will tell you exactly what she wants. She doesn't hide her anger or happiness. She doesn't hide when you've pissed her off or when she's embarrassed. She wears her emotions on her shoulder and you always know where you stand with her. She is usually game for a picture now and then, but she has been very persistent on finding good photo opportunities. "Put me on this horse and take a picture Mommy!" "Take a picture of me with this hat" "Stop the car and take a picture of the rainbow" are just a few I hear from Ms. Ella when these ops come to her. This is the back story of the photos below. "Put me up on this ball and take my picture" she tells me. So here you go...



Then Mark goes "It's my turn!" and Ella snaps back "No, Mark, you don't get a turn, only I can take a picture on the ball!" Ahh, sibling love at it's finest...

No comments: