My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wellness

The kids are finally on the mend and feeling well! It feels great to have an *almost* healthy home. I haven't updated in a week. Sorry about that!

Happy New Year Friends & Family!

What a year it has been! I know 2013 is going to be an even better year and I enjoy sharing it with you. It's the 9th and not a whole lot has gone on. Camila had a birthday. Happy Birthday, Camila! We celebrated with dinner and because of Elizabeth's cold we waited to do the skating party until last night (videos below). Lily's birthday is next week and she is going to have a low key get together with just a few friends. I can't even express how excited about that I am about that!

This post will be short, must get back to work, but here are a few videos (sorry about how dark they are) from last night's skating party.







No comments: