My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

100 Happy Days

I have decided to participate in #100HappyDays and reflect each day one thing that made me happy. Don't get me wrong, I am a happy person, but I often forget to appreciate happy moments to its fullest. Busy life and other things to think about, I suppose. Maybe in this 100 days, I will learn a little more about myself. If nothing else, I know it will make me happy when I'm deciding which happy thing I'm going to post. So here it is folks:

Day 1 of #100HappyDays
There are many things that make me squeal with glee and cereal is one of them. I am a 30-something-year old child when it comes to cereal. The more sugar the better. Being bed ridden with pneumonia didn't stop me from racing down the stairs when Jim got home that evening with a few of my faves. Best husband ever!

No comments: