My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Adventure Science Center

Picture below sans Lily...she is at Carl's house this week, but since I was helping my friend, Laurie by watching her kids the Adventure Science Center is where we went! We had lots of fun.
*sniff sniff* i miss Lily!


Mark sure tried hard to grab those moving lights...


How cute are these pictures! Hehe. I had to get him up on the counter and positioned next to this sign. Too funny.

Playing with blocks...

Look at my heart rate!

Mark held on for SO long and did not want to leave. There was an exhibit of the earth revolving around the sun and it was very fascinating to him. He was all about it and in a few of the pictures I have you can see him standing on his tip toes trying to get a better view of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mark is always so happy. I wish I was closer so I can join in on the fun sometime!