My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shopping Maddness!

Today we celebrated Reno's birthday. We had a fabulous day. First we went shopping, then we all met up at Demos' for dinner, then went to the house for birthday cake. It was a great day!

Everyone who knows me knows that my favorite kind of therapy (besides a good margarita) is Shopping! Shopping cures all that ales me...usually. So, what better way of spending a fabulous Saturday celebrating Reno's birthday! Reno and I drove to Bowling Green, Kentucky and went shopping at the BEST store I have ever been to! Besides being awesome, it was also very inexpensive :) It is the best consignment store I have ever been to and I got some of the best deals.



I bought...

  • 4 suits
  • 4 blouses
  • 1 sweater and...
  • 3 jackets (1 of which is a $250 suit jacket)

All name brand...all for under $300. Best deal EVER! :)


Here are a couple of pictures...i had to take one with the beautiful Blue coat I bought. Love it!

I had the best time and I'm definitely stress free right now. Happy Birthday, Reno!

No comments: