My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Pfunky Griddle



Saturday my friends and I got our kids together and went to this cute restaurant called the Pfunky Griddle. As you can see in the pictures above there are grills in the middle of each table so you actually cook your own pancakes, french toast, etc. It was a very cute restaurant and a great experience. We had a great time!
After breakfast, we ran over to the Girl Scout store then off to Walmart with Lisha and Riley then it was time for our cookie booth. Lily was the only one from her troop at this booth and although she didn't mutter a word to anyone her smile brought them in and was able to sell 75 boxes in her two hour slot. Sunday was a rough day and I'm assuming it is because she was in the cold on Saturday for two hours. She was in a lot of pain and had to take her narcotic twice. She is doing much better today :)

No comments: