My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Thursday, February 12, 2009

She's out!



Lily had some "happy" medicine to keep her calm before hand :)



Lily made it through surgery well. Her tonsils were very large and definitely needed to come out. She also had her adenoids removed. She was such a good girl. I am so proud of her. She came out crying a little bit, but I told her it would only hurt her so she stopped. She had a popsicle right away and is now resting at Grandma's house. She will be in a lot of pain over the next 7 days, at least. The dr. mentioned that it was so good we had it taken care of because her tonsils were irregular and basically "caught" all the infections.
OH and Lily lost a tooth right before they took her back!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. What a very brave girl. I'm so glad you got it done. Did they give her pain meds for the 7 days? I hope they fly by for ya. What a sweet girl. How was the IV?

Laurie Schmaurie said...

Awwww!!! What a brave girl.
I hope she heals quickly!

Unknown said...

AWw... I am SOOOO glad she is doing much better!! Pics are adorable!