My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Easter is a great holiday. No matter what your religion or lack there of, we're able to come together and celebrate at a good ole Easter Egg Hunt. Tomorrow Mark and I will be going to another egg hunt. Lily will be at Carl's, so honestly this egg hunt will be mostly for me. :)

Today is Good Friday and usually I would be celebrating today by fasting and service. Since I gave up skipping meals for lent, I won't be fasting and since I'm at work today I can't do any sort of service. My mind is still in the right place. I'm still thankful for everything I have. No matter how bad some days are, today is the day to just forget about anything negative and just focus on what you do have.

Below is a picture from Lily's first Easter and Mark's first egg hunt :) I'll get some Easter pictures posted soon!

Love & Happy Easter wishes to All!






No comments: