My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's June!

I know I know...you've checked my blog just about everyday and you're tired of seeing the same sad Mark's having surgery post. Here are some of the things you've missed...

May 26th - Lily's last day of school! Report card came home and she did a great job!
For her reward, we planned a surprise visit to Holiday World! **More pictures to come soon**

May 28th - Big Jim, Reno, Jim & I went downtown and saw Jimmy Buffett in concert. I had a great time! The evening before I went out with Aly, Laurie & friends putting me downtown two nights in a row. Exhausted didn't even begin to describe me after our long fun filled weekend!
 Friends :)
 Eating at Bailey's before the concert
 We had a good jumbo tron.
Seats look a bit far, but it was great!

No comments: