My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, June 10, 2011

Our new home...soon!

I usually never put the cart before the horse, but I feel pretty confident that our hiccups during this process will be minimal. Here is a picture of our future house!  We are closing  on July 6th if everything goes well!  We are very excited to not only be in a house with more room, but it also sits on 1.3 acres. This home is perfect for our family. It's on the end of a cul-de-sac, which is located on another cul-de-sac...sounds a bit confusing, but there are dead ends everywhere, so you're only going to be going our way if you live on our street. Love that!  Sidewalks on both sides of the street (don't have that currently).

I want to give a special thanks to Judy for everything she's done for us to make this possible. She's been amazing this week while we've been going back and forth with the realtor & the mortgage broker. Thank you so much, Judy!! We have only begun the long escrow process, but we are so grateful to even get this chance. I will keep you all updated as we get closer to closing!

No comments: