My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Child's Perspective - Day 2

I had my holiday office party last Friday and I had about 20 minutes to get dressed after picking the kids up from daycare and taking them home. As I was leaving the house and picking up all the last minute items, Mark told me that he really wanted to go to my work with me. I explained that it was a party and he was going to stay home with Camila for the evening. Not happy with this answer, he pouted away. About 30 seconds later he comes to me with his flashlight and says "here, mommy take my flashlight, it's really dark out there" I told him as much as I appreciated it, he needed it more than I would and assured him i would go right to my car. He said "No, mommy, take my flashlight so you are safe from all the monsters and when you see them you shine it in their eyes and they will go away!"

Sweet boy - always looking out for mommy. :)

1 comment:

Ringly said...

Buy discount oakley sunglasses,please oakley sun glasses visit www.oakleytrade.com .Why replication Oakley oakleys cheap shades (smartly monikered "Oakley"), rather then realism? Since fashion 2 biz the strain claims: "Nothing at all is such as the real McCoy, infant" to cause you to feel great, but we need to cut corners occasionally to create ends meet, just we've got issues. Making love or maybe items alike(p) sufficiency in order to reach our own approving you will discover pluses and minuses connected with deciding on cheesy Oakley dark glasses shades associated with realness, better hence as it is true regarding the spot where you intend to work with it. Kinda bodily process happens if you must vesture. True(a) Oakley dark glasses are equally as much to protect your vision patch earning a living for manner. Replication Oakley are excellent if you ever want to cheap oakleys look really good, except for sporting events or piece of work what your location sales oakley is with air force stores gamey speeds, or simply switching the danger of deposits while in the middle, you desire the genuine article. The particular U.Second. war machine utilizes the actual Oakley among his pet eyeglasses.