My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Foul

Friday is my most favorite day. Tomorrow I had it all planned out. I was going to pick lily up at 9:30 and head to my friends house where Santa was going to be eagerly waiting to tell the kids a story and have each one sit on his lap. Alas poor Mark feeling sluggish headed upstairs at his own will and I discovered a fever. Bah. Wicked wicked Fever couldn't you have waited just 24 hours? I learned long ago not to tell the kids what the plans are until we are approaching our destination just in case it didn't work out...this would be one of those times the patient mommy in me paid off. No Santa tomorrow. No frozen yogurt at peach wave. This will be a day of rest for the kids and a day of cleaning for mommy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Ringly said...

Buy discount oakley sunglasses,please visit www.oakleytrade.com .Phony Oakley makers go to the amount of professing which nowadays maybe a common online oakley oakley hijinx variant concerning a couple of phony one and a two of pilot you are that the former upgraded lenses aren't Ultra-violet (Heat) rays protected, when the actual original documents are. To why the treatment of sunglass contacts while using Uv ray finishing is usually an pricy method acting.Be it finesse, balance wheel, resilience the particular phony Oakleys deal with the actual original copies in most section. In fact wholesale oakley I wholesale oakleys fashion biz dilemma which will confronts Oakley dark glasses followers now is the difference between the unique kinds and also bogus people offers belittled therefore very much that it's is super tough recognise regarding the deuce.Simply in that respect all the same prevails A segment inside the oakley store the bogus Oakleys current market, which usually focus on the unnecessary freighter round in the market which provide these individuals thence bum actually pressured to help good via media on choice. If you leg to purchase phony Oakleys, fundamental essentials people you can consider and get away from, as they are casual to spot.