My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday All,

Beautiful sunny day here in Nashville. Our week has been packed full of work, softball, t-ball & St. Patty's Day fun. Thanks to Reno, I have some pictures to share with you of the kids. They spent Saturday evening with them while Jim & I went to a St. Patty's Day birthday party.

I was recruited to coach Lily's softball team this year. Monday was the draft and Tuesday was the first practice. It's been a decade since I last coached, but I think I will be alright. We have a real practice tomorrow so I will really see how out of shape I am. Luckily Jill said she would come help.

I bought my plane tickets to come to Cali for Vanessa's wedding. I'm really excited and will do my very best to see everyone. The kids and I are coming alone then Jim will arrive a few days later for the wedding.

Below are the pictures Reno took and I added one of Jim & I from the party on Saturday.








I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments: