My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, March 12, 2012

Scrimmage

Mark had his first scrimmage on Saturday. Since I am coaching Lily's team, I was stuck at the try outs, but was able to race over and make it for Mark's first up to bat. This was definitely a practice game....err Thank Goodness this was a practice game. They were adorable, but still unsure of exactly what to do. It seemed like we had just as many coaches on the field as players. The kids hit off the tee only and got to run the bases no matter what. I recorded (terribly) a video of Mark's first up to bat. Like I said I was late and running and barely made it for his first up to bat. As you can see, he definitely needs a helmet, so this will be at the top of the list to buy this week. He hit the ball and ran the bases as if he got a home run. He trips going from second to third, but  he gets up and makes it home. He was very proud of himself :)

Again sorry for the shaky video...at one point I'm even asking myself why my camera is pointed at the dirt =P



or you can view it on you tube HERE

No comments: