My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2 weeks now!



Well Mark is a little over two weeks now and doing really well. He is up to 8 lbs 6 oz and still growing. Definitely a great eater. Poor little guy is up most nights with gas, so mommy hasn't had more than a couple of hours sleep in a while.

I want to apologize for not calling people back as quickly as i should. i feel so out of it most days and its really hard to concentrate talking to people when they are in front of me let alone on the phone. I'm also sending out all of my cards late. I really do apologize. This isn't how i am at all, but i still feel bad.

Mark is waking up again, so I should get to him. I am working hard on getting him settled down and hopefully his little belly will start digesting food better soon.

Love to you all!!!

1 comment:

Camila Andrade said...

Hi, Mommy!!!
My baby brother is so gorgeous! I am completely in love with him and, as I could see, so is my dear Lily!
I miss all of you terribly! I wish i could be there, maybe I could give you a hand with all that is going on, I bet one more child is some work more to you, specially when you haven´t got much sleep... Poor mommy!
I am really glad to know that you are doing so great and that you all are so happy!
I miss you guys a lot!
Lots of love to all!
Camila.