My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mark James Morgan is here!

http://www.beginningsphotos.com/clientnurserypage.php

username: sc115
password: mmorgan

Mark James made his appearance Friday, May 2nd at 8:31 a.m. weighing in at 8 lbs and 2 oz. He took in a bit of fluid on his way out and spent most of the day in the nursery while Mommy spent her time in triage. I finally got to hold Mark around 4:00 p.m. the same day. After a rough start, he is very healthy and just a wonderful baby. We were sent home on Monday.

I've had a bit of a rough week. I'm able to stay up for a few hours at a time until I feel pretty lightheaded. I'm taking lots of iron and I have a dr appointment on Monday. Hopefully I will feel better soon :) Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I know they are coming through! Everyday is a little better. Mom and Dad have been so wonderful. I couldn't ask for better parents. They have helped take care of this little guy and Lily the whole week. It's been a great help!

It's almost time for me to feed him again, but I wanted to post a picture from the hospital.

Thank you again!

I love you!

No comments: