My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, April 28, 2008

4 days left!!!

I worked for about 3 hours today. Over the weekend, I realized I haven't packed my overnight bag for the hospital yet. So, after work before I came home I went and bought a few things to get my bag ready tonight. The only thing left to pick out is the baby's going home outfit!

May is definitely going to be a busy month. Next week Jim and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary. This year has definitely flown by for the two of us. I definitely couldn't feel any luckier celebrating the birth of our first child and first anniversary within a week of each other :) Then the week after is Mother's Day, then the week after that is my Birthday! May is definitely my month.

Time to leave and sign Lily up for before/after school care at the school.

xoxo

No comments: