My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Home today!

Today I'm home "resting" I seriously am going out of my mind! I always talk about how much I would love to be a stay at home mom and maybe once I have someone to take care of it will be different, but for right now I'm going insane. I was told to take today off because of contractions I was having yesterday. I was up before the sun rose and I've been going crazy trying to find things to do. I had to drop Lily off at school at 8:00, so i've been cleaning, sorting, shopping since then. I have definitely taken it really slowly and I do feel better than sitting at a desk all day long.

I have 2 weeks left tomorrow! Mom and Dad will be here 2 weeks from today. I am super excited! I can't wait until baby comes. I think I've had contractins for about 2 months now and they are beginning to get stronger and more often during the day. My dr. says its completely normal for my third pregnancy.

Tonight I'm going to make the decision about his name. We're between two great names, so check tomorrow and look for the picture with his name hanging on the wall!

XOXO

No comments: