My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, April 14, 2008

Less than three weeks and counting!

This weekend was great!

We had a fantastic time at our baby shower. I just can't even tell you how touched I was that so many people came and were so generous. I'm so thankful for everyone in my life. A huge thank you to Reno and Jim for putting it all together and to Judy for helping with everything. It was awesome! Hopefully I'll get some pictures soon to share! (Thank you, Cindy, for taking them!)

Sunday we went to Walmart, bought letters for the baby's name (down to two choices!) and then came back and Jim put all the furniture together as I cleaned and put the clothes away. It was a great weekend.



I'm still working away. Sitting here at 36 weeks and a few days is making life slightly uncomfortable. No worries though, I'm a trooper. With ongoing contractions, I may be put on bed rest at the end of this week.

My delivery date is set for May 2nd at 7:30 a.m. Mom and Dad will be flying in on the May 1 flight and we'll head to the hospital around 5:00 a.m. Friday morning. I'm going to let Lily take the day off school :) She is SUPER excited! I can't even tell you how many times a day she tells me she can't wait to see her new brother.



Here is a picture Kate took of me. It makes me look a little whale-ish, but for everyone who isn't able to see me, you can see what i look like :)

Love to all of you! I will try and update this on a daily basis, so check back as often as you would like!

xoxo



3 comments:

Judy said...

Courtney, you are a beautiful mother to be. I am so happy that we are all family. I wish you, Jim, Lily, and baby Morgan much happiness. I have not only gained a fantastic daughter-in-law, I have gained a wonderful, extended family.

Much love,
Judy

Jim and Reno said...

Courtney, this is a marvelous idea! I was just looking at the calendar today, counting the days. Hang on kiddo, just a little ways to go!

You, Jim, Lily and the new baby are going to make a beautiful family and we are so very proud that you are part of our family. We are all amazingly fortunate.

Love to you all,
Jim and Reno
XOXOXO

Cindy said...

Courtney, you look beautiful! What a wonderful mother you are, just look at our beautiful Lily. You will always be a huge part of our family.

With much love,

Dave and Cindy