My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Monday, April 21, 2008

Puppy Day


Cindy took Lily to see some puppies at a friend's house. Lily had a great time and had to call me that evening to tell me to check my email for the pictures!


My Saturday consisted of spending lots of morning time with Lily, then meeting Cindy so she could spend the night. I was having contractions, so I went to Hobby Lobby and bought something to cross stitch and sat on my couch with contractions all day long.
Baby Mark has a really cute cross stitched mat that will be framed as soon as he's born :)


1 comment:

Jim and Reno said...

Hi guys!!!!

I didn't get a chance to check the blog yesterday, but just did and I'm absolutely thrilled with the name you chose! Mark James Morgan. As Lily says, "Perfect!" It's even more exciting now that we can put a name to a little face, so to speak.

The Puppy Day picture is just precious. And those ballet videos are the best! I keep playing them over and over again, like they're going to get longer or I'll see something I missed the first time, ha!

I hope you've had a wonderful day.

Love to all you guys,
Reno
XOXO