My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Me and my crafty self...





This is what i was up to on Saturday while Lily was playing with the puppies. There's nothing much I can do while contracting all day long. Many have told me to take up a hobby since all I seem to want to do is clean and what do you clean when the cleaning is done? I made Lily a "I'm a big sister" shirt and a ballet bag. I do work from home, but more often than not i'm waiting on responses from my office. It's hard to hold meetings from home. :)
I took the dogs to get groomed and get their shots. I've cleaned my car a couple of times. I've hung all the baby clothes.
Just a little over a week left! I have a dr. appointment today. I'm sure he won't say much, but i'll let you know!
xoxo






1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so crafty Gorgeous! Perfect choice of hobby; it yields such beautiful results! Fabulous attention to detail, I love it!


I love you and miss you,



Jill