My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, May 23, 2008

3 weeks old Today!

Mark is such a great baby. Right now he is laying on the floor checking things out. He eats about every 2-3 hours and is happy once his little belly is full.

Kate came over and took newborn pictures yesterday and will come back today and take a few more since he got a little fussy being moved around a lot. Hopefully i'll get the announcements out sometime this weekend if i get a great picture of him :)

Today is Lily's last day of school. Yippee!!! We are really looking forward to being home together.

I'm starting to finally feel better. I even took a walk yesterday and was able to walk down the road and back without getting dizzy. I'm looking forward to being able to not take pain medication and be myself again!

<3

No comments: