My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 2 months old!

We went to the dr today. Mark is 12 pounds exactly and 22 1/2 inches long. He's only in the 60th percentile for weight and the 40th for height. He got 3 shots altogether and was really good about it. He calmed down right away.

I haven't been getting much sleep. Mark eats a lot, so i'm up just about every 2 hours. I think today I may get a pedicure if Mark is feeling better. :)

I'm so lucky to have the best babies. Besides eating a lot and having gassy pains, Mark is the happiest baby. He loves being out and will only cry if he needs something.

Thank you for continuing the check my blog. I had 100 views in the last few weeks. I'm so glad you are enjoying it!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am enjoying your blog SO much! I wish I was closer and could come see the baby but your blog helps hold me over until I can make the trip to TN.

Love you all!