My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What i'm grateful for...



Someone asked me today how I can be so calm and collected about the comedy of errors with my paycheck, the absense of my promised bonus & the duties that were never explained to me on the front end and honestly I am just grateful for the things i have in my life and realize that life is too short to worry with the small things. Unfortunately a paycheck is a huge deal, but what is getting upset going to do about it? It's not going to change the outcome. My worry won't affect the outcome, so why get the ulcer... You just have to make lemonade.

These are my babies and they are happy and healthy. I can't ask for more than that!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That's right! Great attitude!! I feel the same way... there is NO point in getting stressed over something that is small, easier said than done, but still the way to go if you ask me! Love the pics!

Unknown said...

I was going to tell you what a great attitude you have about things and Meredith beat me too it. So I would like to say that I agree with Meredith. :)

You have had the best attitude about life from the first time I met you and all the way up to now. That doesn't mean you can't complain to me about things though. ;-)

But when you have a family as wonderful as yours it's kind of hard to dwell on the bad stuff. You and your family are amazing and I feel so lucky to know you. I love being able to check your blog and see what you are all up to. It really makes my day!