My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Thursday, July 31, 2008



How did this week pass by so quickly again???

We had such a great weekend and I didn't even get to post about it. We went over to Grandma Reno & Big Daddy Jim's house on Sunday for dinner. Lily was able to spend the weekend with them and had a great time. This week has been such a blur. Mark had a fever on Tuesday morning, so i took off and took him to the dr. He was just fine. Not only was he fine, but he weighed a whopping 13.4 pounds! I think Lily weighed this at about 10 months old. I shouldn't even compare the two of them because he's perfectly normal for a boy :) I had to post this picture because of how HUGE-mongous his head looks in this hat. Hahaha, I love it! Jim and I couldn't stop laughing when we put it on his head for the first time. Obviously you can tell he loves it too :)

No comments: