My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy 4 months old, Mark!



picture from Cindy

You're 4 months old today! What are you doing?

smiling/laughing
rolling over
grasping things
starting to reach out
babbling

You are the best baby! You are so happy and smiley all the time. I took you shopping for HOURS on Saturday and you came home smiling. We went to a bbq where you were handed from person to person and you played and smiled. You are awesome! I love you so much. You are such a perfect addition to our family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He always looks so happy! And why wouldn't he be with a family like his?

I want to hold him!

Shannon said...

He is so adorable and it's awesome that he's such a happy baby! I guess he gets that from his Mommy.