My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Thursday, September 11, 2008

We're leaving tomorrow!

And we have nothing packed! :)

Seriously though, I never have anything packed until I'm ready to walk out the door. Work is extremely stressful and busy, so it will be great to get away for a weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Lily has a field trip to the trout farm in Shelbyville today. She decided that she will not be getting in the water with everyone because it will be too cold.

Buying a car is so stressful! I haven't even had to deal with the most stressful part just yet. I just have the sales people calling my cell phone. I want a 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. I just bought my CRV two years ago, but I drive so much the mileage has put me upside down in my loan. I only get 24 mpg and soon I will be driving 40 miles one way to work. I need a good car with good gas mileage. I just don't know if I'll be able to deal with the sales people. At least I have a car that's running so I can walk away very easily!

OK time to get back to work!

Love to all!

No comments: