My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Saturday, September 6, 2008

We are raising money for Lily's school...

The PTO at Lily's school has decided that we will not have a catalog sale and instead we are supposed to be taking donations to raise money for the Spring Fling, Reading Incentive reward parities, movie nights, picnic tables, etc.

Lily has come up with a brilliant idea of painting pictures and asking $1-$5 for them from family. So instead of buying something tacky from a catalog, maybe you will enjoy an original "Lily" :) I've attached 3 pictures that she painted just today. Please let me know if you would like to help her out by buying 1 of these pictures! We are also going to have a yard sale and see how much of our stuff we can sell to donate half the money to her school and the rest to a local charity.

Click "Add Comment" if you would like one of these paintings and I'll mail it out! I know she is very excited and working really hard to make these beautiful for you!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I want two and I will make it worth her (or her charity's) while!

She can paint me anything at all because it will be the bestest no matter what!

You are so talented, Lily! I can't wait!