My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last day at home..**sniff**


picture compliments of my favorite Kate

I'm going back to work tomorrow and I will miss my babies' faces all day long. I enjoy each maternity leave, but I have to say I've enjoyed this one over all of them. I was able to be home with all 3 of them and it has been great. I'm in awe of mothers who not only are financially able to stay home, but are also able to remain sane in the process. Going to work is so much easier (aside from having to leave them with a daycare). Just the work that goes into staying home...watching the kids, keeping the house in some kind of order, feeding, playing, doing homework, listening to crying and yelling and uh-oh's, not to mention when all of them need you at the same time. It is hard work and I've always respected the ones who have not only done it, but done it well. I spend my time at work for 50 hours a week so by the time I get home I love seeing them and I don't mind the "Mama, Mama, Mama, Mommy, Mama, Mama...." "What Mark? "Hi!" - (typical Mark behavior when I'm ignoring him.)

Off to enjoy my last day with my kids! I hope everyone has a fabulous day as well!

No comments: