My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards


I sent out my yearly Valentine's Day cards on Wednesday. I love me some Valentine's Day. It is my 3rd favorite Holiday. Whether you feel like it's a holiday invented by the greeting card & jewelry companies or you feel like people should express their love everyday and not just once a year, I am sorry that you can't have as much fun as I do on this day :) I do express love everyday, but let's be honest, people take others for granted...even I'm guilty of that....and I do love me some dark chocolate. Hehe. This is a day to just appreciate the ones you love. It's kind of like Lent...yes you should always be reflecting and praying (if that's what you believe), but Lent is the time of year it is remembered and celebrated. Speaking of Lent...Fat Tuesday is next week! I'll be giving up soda for Lent, so I will be giving my family extra love on Sunday in preparation for bad moods they may see for a few days next week.
Love to Everyone!!! Enjoy your weekend!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: