My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily!

Here are a few pictures from Lily's party. To see them all go herehttp://picasaweb.google.com/courtney.marshall/11809LilyS7thBirthday#

She had a blast at the bounce factory! 19 of her close friends showed up to share it with her. It was a great time had by all. First thing in the morning we headed off to Shoney's for her birthday breakfast and then came home and waited until her party. Thank you to everyone who called and sang to her on her birthday. She felt so special :) And Thank you to everyone who was able to come to Lily's party! It wouldn't have been the same without you!!!!
















1 comment:

Camila Andrade said...

Aww, Mommy! Lily is growing up in such a beautiful way! She´s becoming such a beautiful girl!
I wish i was there to celebrate with you! But, maybe next year!
The pictures are great! and Maddie is so grown up, too!!! I can´t believe those are the baby girls I used to babysit! The are both lovely!!!
I miss you all so much!
Love always!