My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Fabulous Weekend!

This weekend we put hardwood floors in our house with the help of Reno, Jim and Judy. I can't even begin to say how grateful I am that we had all of the help. They were so awesome and were a HUGE help to us. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

I love it how my house has a little bit of everyone's help in it! Lily's room, Mark's room, my laundry room and now my living room. It makes this house so special.

Anywho here is a picture! Go http://picasaweb.google.com/courtney.marshall/NewFloor?authkey=ebEaPMnmCew## to see pictures of our progress throughout the weekend!


2 comments:

Alyson said...

At least you got one of your New Year's Resolutions checked off the list!!! (Home Improvement project...) They look great girl! You make me want to run out and... nevermind. XOXO

Unknown said...

NICE NICE NICE!!! LOVE IT!