My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, January 2, 2009

Mark's ENT Appointment



Dr. Lee was awesome! He explained to me that I basically have 3-4 more weeks to try and do everything possible to make him better or we would have to do tubes and talk about adenoids being removed. I have a prescription decongestent that should be stronger, but I will try everything natural first (saline drops, steam, etc) There are factors in my home that I will change as well.

I have high hopes that this will be knocked out. I'm so glad this doctor sat down and explained to me what my options were instead of jumping into surgery.

Today has been a great day! I'm loving 2009 so far! So far I had a great appointment, booked Lily's bday party and had an awesome sandwich. Great day!

I hope everyone else is having a great day as well!

<3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope he feels better. I'll pray for him. He is such a happy boy he deserves to feel fantastic.

<3