My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Friday!

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! Today is Friday, October 21st and it is 61 degrees in Nashville. Nice and sunny, no clouds in the sky.

All the airlines were having an amazing deal, so I bought my tickets to go visit Mom. It will be a great trip. I will be arriving on Saturday afternoon and flying back on Wednesday. There won't be much time for visiting everyone, but I will do what I can. My main goal was to go see Mom and help her out, so I will definitely be able to do that!

Lily is receiving an award today for test scores & behavior. She was really excited about that this morning. Mark & Ella are doing great in school. Mark is such a charmer. Everyone just loves him, so even when he's bad - its almost ok. Remind you of anyone? ;)

Jim has to work tomorrow, so the kids and I will hang out until he gets home. We may go to the zoo (love our membership) or we may just relax. On Sunday we are going to have our family pictures made by my favorite Kate. Should be a great weekend!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday & weekend!

<3

No comments: