My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What? 2 posts in one week?

I noticed something on a call the other day. The single most asked question by a family or friend who resides in another state is definitely "How's the weather?" So I've decided to start off each post with a short notation of the weather.

Today is Wednesday, October 19th and currently in the city of Murfreesboro, Tennessee it is 46 degrees and rainy. I believe our high today may have hit 50, so yes it has been a bit on the chilly side. I even broke out the heater blanket.

Today I picked the kids up, made some dinner, watched some "You Got Mail", gave the kids a bath, put the kids to bed and now as Jim is cleaning windows at our old house, I find myself with 10 minutes of just nothingness. How wonderful. I found a trick to get Ella to take a bite of her food....tell her we are giving the food to Mark. Nothing turns a "I don't want it anymore" to "MINE!" quicker than offering it up to your older brother. Love it. It's the simple things :)

Lily's school picture came in. Grandmas & Grandpas will be receiving a 5X7 in the mail soon. Some of you should have received a Halloween card in the mail. Yay for me for getting them out this year. I was really worried, but I pulled out the super mom in me for one late evening and got it made, sent for 1 hour delivery and had them picked up. I love sending cards...almost as therapeutic as shopping.

Time to get some laundry done. Have a fantastic evening!

Cheers!

No comments: