My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is it October already?

I know I know....you've been checking just about everyday and disappointment sets in as you realize it's gone yet another day/month since I've posted. I'm sorry! Instead of telling you how much better I'm going to be, I'm just going to say I'll post when I can and maybe this will turn into the regular basis it once was. ....Here's hoping!

Updates:  Jim had a birthday. Happy Birthday, honey! Lily had fall break. Jim & I just volunteered for the first weekend of Halloween at the zoo & I should be done traveling for work for the rest of the year.

Right now i'm working on the Halloween card, so look for that in the mail soon!

Until then, here are some pictures from the last month :)

 Taken by: Reno
 Taken by: Brent

  Taken by: Brent
  Taken by: Brent

 Family day at Nissan
 Mark & Ella's costume
 Lily's costume
Day 1 of Halloween at the zoo :)


Happy Sunday!

No comments: