My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Always Smiling



Mark has had a rough couple of nights. We've been up since 2:00 a.m. last night. He finally fell asleep for about an hour this morning. He isn't able to breathe and now he's running a fever. That doesn't stop him being happy. He is the sweetest baby. You can tell he doesn't feel well and I can hear his congestion as he tries hard to take a breath. Lily is at grandma and grandpa's and Mark and I are trying to do laundry. He definitely prefers for Mommy to hold him, so it makes it a bit difficult to get the chores done. But that's ok! We've been playing games and when his fever went up again, I put him in a cool bath.

We are having a nice day at home together. I just wish he felt a little better. I wasn't able to get into the dr, but they told me to watch him closely this weekend. I'll be taking him Monday if he's fever continues.

1 comment:

Laurie Schmaurie said...

Most Precious! Glad he is better :) Glad we got to spend time with your babes!