My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween costumes!

After searching for the perfect costume for Mark, we finally found it!
Yep! A sock monkey! How cute is he?! :)

Which one is the baby? hehe
Lily on the other hand still hasn't figured out which of the 3 costumes she would like to wear. She has her red flapper dance costume, her angel costume and she may want to be Alice in Wonderland. So many choices!


My two beautiful children!



Tomorrow is parent/teacher conference. Hopefully I'll hear all good things!
Until tomorrow...have a pleasant evening.
Night!

2 comments:

Christy Sanford said...

love the sock monkey costume!!! oh my!! he is too cute for words!!! i think lily should wear one costume...run to a few houses... come back change clothes go to a few more houses ...come home change clothes.. go to a few more house...that way she can enjoy all 3 ; )

chandra said...

Oh my gosh, I love Mark's sock monkey costume. He's so stinkin adorable!