My Crazy Family

My Crazy Family
photo taken by Reno Morgan

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Girl Scouts

Jim and I are now Leader & Co-leader of Lily's Girl Scout Troop. Her troop leader had family issues and had to back out yesterday. At the meeting yesterday, I was able to have another mom volunteer to also be a co-leader and another mom to be the treasurer. I think I'm set!

We had a great Investiture Ceremony last night. All the girls are now officially Brownies! Yay!

I completed the walk thru of the old building today. So we are officially out!

Halloween is in a couple more days! I was really bad and didn't get my Halloween cards out this year. I'm sorry! I know everyone likes getting those. Forgive me :) I've been a bit busy and by the time I got home to take the picture, it was too dark outside. I'll post Halloween pictures this weekend.

Love to all!

No comments: